Key Date 1995-W Proof 1 oz American Silver Eagle PF70UC NGC Mike Castle Signed
The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion specimen of the United States of America. First introduced by the United States Mint in 1986 featuring the iconic rendition of the full-length figure Lady Liberty featured on the Walking Liberty Half Dollar and having the Heraldic Eagle on the reverse making it one of the most recognizable silver bullion coins in the world. With a mintage of only 30,125, the 1995-W is incontrovertibly the rarest and most sought-after of all Proof Silver Eagles, if not all modern coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Originally available only as part of a 5-coin set with the 1995 Proof Gold Eagles.
- Mintage of only 30,125 coins with only 683 certified a perfect 70 by NGC.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Year: 1995
- Grade: Proof 70 Ultra Cameo
- Grade Service: NGC
- Serial # 3746472-002
- Mint Mark: W (West Point)
- Metal Content: 1 Troy Oz Each
- Gross Weight: 31.1 Grams Each
- Purity: .999
- Thickness: 2.98 mm
- Diameter: 40.6 mm
IDC Coin has 10 Locations across the Southeast United States. Locations are located in: Tampa, FL; Clearwater, FL; Orlando, FL: Port St. Lucie, FL; Gainesville, FL; Lakeland, FL; Savannah, GA.