2021 2.5 oz Silver U.S. Air Force Commemorative Medal NGC MS70 Early Releases
The United States Air Force is the largest and most technologically advanced aerial fighting force in the world. With a fleet of more than 13,000 aircraft, the USAF dwarves Russia, its nearest rival, by more than 3 to 1. Initially part of the U.S. Army, the Air Force was established as a separate branch of the U.S. Armed Forces in 1947 following World War II. To pay tribute to the second youngest branch of America’s Armed Forces, the U.S. Mint has released this awesome commemorative medal as part of its Armed Forces Silver Medals Program that’s loaded with enough detail to satisfy any military history buff.
In addition, NGC has further pedigreed these medals with a Early Releases (ER) certification, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these types of pieces because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later.
Just 10,000 of these 2021 2.5-Ounce Silver U.S. Air Force Medals have been struck for worldwide release. That means that there are more Air Force planes than there are medals! Don’t get left grounded; add one of these awesome commemoratives to your personal fleet today!
- STUNNING TRIBUTE TO THE U.S. AIR FORCE – This commemorative medal pays tribute to the United States Air Force (USAF). It features a fight pilot and a pair of F-22 Fighter jets on the obverse and the three spires of the Air Force Memorial surrounded by members of the U.S. Air Force Honor Guard on the reverse.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – These U.S. Air Force medals were struck by the Philadelphia Mint in 2.5 ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measure 2 inches in diameter.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 2.5-Ounce Silver U.S. Air Force Medal has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum edition limit for the 2021 2.5-Ounce Silver U.S. Air Force Medal has been set at just 10,000.
- Year: 2021
- Grade: MS 70 Early Releases
- Mintage: 10,000 pcs
- Denomination: N/A
- Metal Content: 2.5 Troy Oz
- Gross Weight: 77.7 Grams
- Purity: .999
- Diameter: 50.8 mm
IDC Coin has 12 Locations across the Southeast United States. Locations are located in: Tampa, FL; Clearwater, FL; Orlando, FL: Port St. Lucie, FL; Gainesville, FL; Lakeland, FL; Sarasota, FL; Naples, FL; Savannah, GA.
IDC Coin is always buying Gold, Silver, and Platinum coins and bars.